Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And I hang out with MTnba2k.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Extranet for Villa Owner, Hotelier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtnba2k

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: And I hang out with MTnba2k.com Reply with quote

And I hang out with a bunch of MTnba2k.com 20-year-olds, so that keeps you young."Brady singled out one of those youngsters for praise Monday morning. As he spoke under the auspices of his fourth Super Bowl MVP award, Brady made it clear he thought the honor should have gone to James White, the third-year running back who scored three touchdowns and caught a record 14 passes Sunday night.

"James White is like my oldest son, he does everything right," Brady said. "You can't ever get mad at him. I'm so proud of him."While the argument for White was compelling, the Brady storyline was irresistible particularly when viewed through the lens of the path he and his team took to get to this point.

The four-game suspension the QB served at the start of the season as punishment for Deflategate has been on everyone's mind since the Patriots clinched their Super Bowl berth, and the interactions between Brady and Goodell the last two days bore out the strangeness of the entire affair.

But the notion that Brady was particularly motivated to stick it to Goodell and the NFL this season because of the way he had been treated shows a lack of understanding about what motivates the quarterback."To insinuate that this year is different ... is insulting to the kind of effort and competitiveness he's brought us," coach Bill Belichick said.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Extranet for Villa Owner, Hotelier All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: