Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Duke of Cambridge to rs gold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Hotel, Villa and Resort
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmogowen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: The Duke of Cambridge to rs gold Reply with quote

The Duke of Cambridge has said he is "dying" for rs gold Leicester to win the Barclays Premier League this season.William, who took over the presidency of the FA in May 2006 from his uncle the Duke of York, told the guests: "There is one area in which I feel we do still need to improve and to do so with some urgency."Our governance structure is in danger of falling short of modern standards of best practice."

There is a wind of change blowing through global sporting governance and we need to ensure we do not get left behind. In fact, as the country's national sport, we ought to be leading the way."I know the organisation is currently reviewing this issue and there is an opportunity to seize the initiative by the way in which we reform ourselves. This is an emotive issue, and it is one that you all have a stake in deciding.

"I am proud to say that we in the FA have committed to playing our full part in pushing for better governance in football at FIFA and at a regional level."I think that you will agree with me that we ourselves, at the FA, must be as good as we can be as an organisation, fully representing society and serving the needs of 21st century football, if we still want to be listened to by the game elsewhere.

Dyke will step down this summer at the end of his four-year term, rather than seek re-election, due to his quest to reform the organisation.He had previously indicated he would seek to stay on for another 12 months until he reached 70 - the mandatory retirement age according.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Hotel, Villa and Resort All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: