Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suranadi - A Pleasant Village in the Heart of Lombok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Lombok
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ablteam
Master

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Suranadi - A Pleasant Village in the Heart of Lombok Reply with quote

Suranadi is a pleasant little village with gorgeous countryside view which will draw your memory back to traditional Balinese village, a kind of village that is becoming difficult to find in Bali. This village houses one of the holiest Hindu temples in Lombok, known as Pura Suranadi. This beautiful temple lies in pleasant gardens with crystal clear, cold spring water and a bath decorated with Balinese style carving. Suranadi also has a small forest sanctuary which is excellent for hiking and bird-watching.
henryka_marks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. What a nice place? I would like to visit Suranadi Village soon. Smile Motorhome Hire Ireland
sean_jones

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suranadi Village? I never heard about this village before. I will surely visit this village if I will visit Lombok on my next trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Lombok All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: