Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bali Spa and Sauna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Bali Spa and Sauna Reply with quote

JAVANESE LULUR 120 minutes The beauty introduced by Balinese Ancient. Start off with Balinese massage technique followed by herbs scrub to exfoliate the rough skin and refresh with a yogurt body masque. Relaxing soak in a scented flower bath while talking picture for your present. BALI COFFEE SCRUB 90 minutes Using a Balinese coffee scrub to the whole body rub to eliminate dead skin cells..

Bali SPA &SAUNA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rajni

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank you for sharing this great information with us. I am really glad to learn about this because it helps me to increase my knowledge.
iqsoft11

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Bali Spa and Sauna Reply with quote

Hi, this is indeed a very nice information. Indeed very refreshing after an exhausting day at the beach...Helps to get back the actual skin tone after getting tanned at the sea side.
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is wonderful destinations to see in the world. It has awesome and beautiful attractions for its visitors like sandy beaches, accommodations, Spa, Hotels, etc. Thank you for sharing nice information Caribbean Holidays
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is wonderful destinations to see in the world. It has awesome and beautiful attractions for its visitors like sandy beaches, accommodations, Spa, Hotels, etc. Thank you for sharing nice information Caribbean Holidays
waynealda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an awesome and really what a great work done it is. I enjoy this very nice sharing i ever found here
great work done it is
lisaE09225

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Bali Spa and Sauna Reply with quote

forum wrote:
JAVANESE LULUR 120 minutes The beauty introduced by Balinese Ancient. Start off with Balinese massage technique followed by herbs scrub to exfoliate the rough skin and refresh with a yogurt body masque. Relaxing soak in a scented flower bath while talking picture for your present. BALI COFFEE SCRUB 90 minutes Using a Balinese coffee scrub to the whole body rub to eliminate dead skin cells..

Bali SPA &SAUNA

Wow this sounds like a dream 2 hours of spa time! I look forward to getting a true Balinese massage and soaking in the flower bath. I have never heard of a coffee scrub...I love to drink the coffee but to be scrubbed with it? What is the use of this?
aquariusmediaaamar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us. Really it will increase my knowledge.
MichaelHenry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O really? I really like to have this massage during my Bali trip. It seems that Balinese massage technique is just extraordinary. Isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: