Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

learn yoga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Yogyakarta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
premeet01245

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: learn yoga Reply with quote

from where I can learn yoga?
jerryshudson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoga is the best exercise for gaining over all mental as well as physical health. I practice Yoga regularly for one hour daily. It is my favourite exercise. Now a day there are many institute and Yoga classes are opened where you can go and easily learn how to do Yoga. It is very beneficial to learn Yoga and to perform yoga asana . It has many health benefit.
jerryshudson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoga is the best exercise for gaining over all mental as well as physical health. I practice Yoga regularly for one hour daily. It is my favourite exercise. Now a day there are many institute and Yoga classes are opened where you can go and easily learn how to do Yoga. It is very beneficial to learn Yoga and to perform yoga asana .
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about yoga, Ubud is the place to be. However Sanur area has some places for you to learn yoga. You should check Bali Spirit for further information about yoga.

I Invite people to share their experience in learning yoga!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
laurahill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoga is very effective way to keep our body fit and healthy.I did pranayama asnas daily in the morning with empty stomach.
There are some sites that provides Ramdev baba yoga aasanas online,you can simply search on Google ,To get yoga asanas online ,you get many websites. you can choose any of the websites,according to your convenience.
nutritionslim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerryshudson wrote:
Yoga is the best exercise for gaining over all mental as well as physical health. I practice Yoga regularly for one hour daily. It is my favourite exercise. Now a day there are many institute and Yoga classes are opened where you can go and easily learn how to do Yoga. It is very beneficial to learn Yoga and to perform yoga asana . It has many health benefit.

Yes it is right. For more visit:
Meal Replacement Shakes
nutritionslim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know more about yoga and balancing food. Some body give some idea please.
---------------------
nutritionslim.co.uk
kerllycrueaz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learning yoga is very good for the better health. You have to do regularly because it improves your health and also improves blood circulation is well. It will improve breathing is well.
Dennis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can learn it risk merchant account even through the net for they were some on line class now but it will till be best if you will try to enroll yourself on a class.
biorbyt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowadays there are lots of online sites are available which can provide how to do yoga. Yoga is a science that has been practiced for thousands of years. Yoga has positions that act upon the various joints of the body including those joints that are never really on the ‘radar screen’ let alone exercised. It also improved posture and spinal health.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Yogyakarta All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: