Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hotel Conrad Bali

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maddy26

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Hotel Conrad Bali Reply with quote

Hotel Conrad Bali is one of the 5 stars luxury hotel adding on to the well-filled strip of Nusa Dua hotels in Bali. It was officialy opened in April 2005. In a very short period, Conrad Hotel Bali has established itself as one of the top hotels in Nusa Dua, Bali. The cheapest rate for Hotel Conrad Bali is at USD $185 from HotelsCombined.com. You can also compare the rates here, Conrad Hotel Bali.
Abelard Balthasar

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Naturally Conrad Bali hotel is one of the luxury hotel and is located on the southern coast of Bali. Conrad Bali hotel is conveniently situated only 10 kilometres from the International Airport and is adjacent to the Nusa Dua resort area. Conrad Bali hotel include a 33-metre swimming pool, jogging track with landscaped gardens, floodlit tennis courts, Fitness Club and the award-winning Jiwa Spa.

Thanks
Abelard Balthasar
sean_jones

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. I would like to stay at “Hotel Conrad Bali” when I will visit Bali. Thank you for sharing worthy information about this place.
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi maddy .. Thank you so much for sharing nice and precious information about hotel Conrad in Bali.
MichaelHenry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am planning to visit Bali this December, so I am searching for my accommodation. I will look for hotel Conrad. It seems to be affordable. Can I have some idea about, Where Is it actually located?
joaomendes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code Bali is one of the best resort. Resort Suites have well furnishing and awesome look. It has 135 square-meter and 315 square-meter one-bedroom suite with the large Bed. This luxury resort offers so many high class facilities and services including Spa, medical treatment, Minibar, Yoga session, Swimming pool and so many other.
lecunymph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To accommodate large number of tourist Bali also offers many luxury as well as discount Bali hotels room. In the Island tourist can get any type of hotel booking from luxury hotels booking to cheap hotels booking. These hotels provide facilities according to their grading.

Übernachtung

Mietwagen
henryka_marks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had stayed at Hotel Conrad during Bali trip. It was a fabulous hotel. It offers many luxurious facilities and services for its guests.
jashonthomas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Online Airport Taxi Reply with quote

Hello i don't have idea on Hotel Conrad Bali, but i had listening about it's service. Rolling Eyes
AussieCampervan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked your precious post regarding on Hotel Conrad Bali. I never heard about this hotel before. I will see this place when I will visit Bali. Thanks for the info. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: