Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 Things to do Before Getting Married

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BollywoodShaadis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: 5 Things to do Before Getting Married Reply with quote

Marriage is a huge step in your life and before you take it, you must try to fulfill your dreams. After marriage, you have to shoulder a lot of responsibility and somewhere down the line a woman forgets to enjoy herself. So here are the 5 things which you must do before you tie the knot.

Read More....

http://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/article/lifestyle--health/just-for-bride/5-things-to-do-before-getting-married

What are the five things which you have done before getting married? Do you something different to share? Then feel free to comment below. Very Happy Razz Exclamation Exclamation
ScarliaTom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marriage is an important occasion in every onesí lives. I thought of sharing my ideas which to be done before marriage.

-Save some money for future expenses.
-Spend more time with your family members.
-Understand your partnersí likes and dislikes.
-Build your own house or rent a house to live after marriage.
-Plan your wedding arrangements, expenses and the invitees count.
varun9654

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely right Marriage is a huge step in your life & the first experience of Marriage would always never forget so in this case's marriage become important & huge step in your life. Different idea's always come's in mind while Marriage so we must welcome Different & unique idea's Marriage.
aquariusmediaaamar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am also satisfied with it that marriage is big step of life. So, before marrige think about it. Some points keep in mind after marrige are

- Make some savings.
- Spend lots of time with family.
- Never say truth to your wife about friends and GF.
Andrew Hotta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re:5 Things to do Before Getting Married Reply with quote

Great ideas ! One can guess through the invitation cards how big a celebration would be. So it must be chosen carefully.

Was just looking for some nice romantic places for honeymoon. I am about o get marry and had not decided a place for a honeymoon. I will definitely give a thought to these places Bali..

Like Our Facebook Page: Romantic Getaways
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Bali Wedding Organizer Reply with quote

please check our website at http://ablwedding.com/ for wedding organizer in bali. hope we can provide good services for your lovely wedding
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaagitthe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree such a wonderful information
nadim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i m agree with that don't say anything about your GF or BF to your partner. it will create major problem in your life.
I am not agree with spending time with family. Instead of this you can try to spend more and more time with friends.
Because you have to spend your whole life with family. so in remaining days spend time with friends. Razz
TamilaK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to ad that the one of the most important thing for man before wedding is buying diamonds for his beloved woman!
manyasingh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all the points you mentioned here. But here in India it is the primary concern with Indian youngsters, it is just opposite in India.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: