Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning: preg_match_all(): Null byte in regex in /home/fmbali/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 569

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/fmbali/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 160

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/fmbali/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 171

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/fmbali/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 174

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/fmbali/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 178

Warning: preg_replace(): Null byte in regex in /home/fmbali/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 222
Bali Museum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Bali Museum Reply with quote

The Bali Museum, which is located about one kilometer away from the monument, provides further insight into the lives of the Balinese. Next to the Bali Museum is Jagantha Temple, a Hindu place of worship that can accommodate thousands of people. Read more http://blog.baliwww.com/guides/298/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
falkdyan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worlds best and great sharing it is
i enjoy this too nice work done
MichaelHenry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Bali museum provides great insight to the Bali culture. It is really a worth visit. Though I had visited there once, I had enjoyed a lot.
Oliver123
Master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to buy a A/C unit that is Retractable made for that type of window.... they cost a little more money....
kathycarter

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Bali Museum Info Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this Bali Museum information. I believe that you can learn a lot of things from this well-known Museum in Bali.
Jaypriscal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is another museum in Bali it's located on Mayor Wisnu Street in Denpasar. itís location exist in the strategic area right in the center of Denpasar City, easy to locate from any directions and there are important or famous points located close by.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: