Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any questions regarding Thailand?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Any questions regarding Thailand? Reply with quote

Now, I'm got a work with Silkzpider Travel- the company of my dream. Got any questions regarding Thailand? Shoot me. I'll try my best to answer your questions : )
HughMichael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: trip to bangkok Reply with quote

Hello friend,
I am planning to go to Bangkok at the end of this year.
Can you suggest me some travel websites which would help me in hotel bookings. While searching for travel websites I had came across asiarooms.com, but I am little confused which travel portal to refer for hotel bookings.
please help me out.
Thanks
nancy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many companies offering a hotel reservation service online. You can done the search on google. Silkzpider is one of them that you can book the hotel through. The price listed in these kind of websites are usually lower than the price offered by the hotel itself. The price is not much different between one and another.

About your plan to BKK, it's just depend on you preference, but the tourist attraction areas are Khaosan Road, Sukhumvit, Silom, Saim, Pratunam, Petchburi, and Riverside along Chaopraya River (main river in BKK)
nhonho_88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any plane go straight from Vietnam to Phuket, Thailand. Or you must go to Bangkok first before going to Phuket? Please answer me. Thank you Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: