Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Travel experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevortujueji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Travel experience Reply with quote

Excellent and quiet beaches can be found near Malaga, Huelva and Almer in the south as well as near the coasts of La Manga, Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and Euskadi. If you do enjoy extremely developed resort towns, there are plenty of crowded beaches on the Costa de la Luz and the Costa del Sol. Interesting is the harbour of Almerimar with cosy bars, just south of El Ejido (Almeria).

Very unique architecture can be found in Cordoba, Salamanca, Granada, Toledo, Madrid... The visionary architecture of Antoni Gaud?and the Picasso museum are in Barcelona while Madrid is home to Spain top three art museums.
yiyuexingshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travel is easy, accommodation plentiful, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food and drink easy to come by and full of regional variety. Also the sandy beaches in Barcelona and Costa del sol and you can also chech in Barcelona hotel and Costa del sol hotel . More than 50 million foreigners a year visit Spain, yet you can also travel for days and hear nothing but Spanish. Thatís really a good idea to make a trip to Spain.
tongqingliang

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Spain travel can be enjoyable any time of year. This beautiful country also offers diverse activities and attractions in each city you decide to visit and all the year long! Spain is an easy country to travel, with an excellent accommodation offer. Airlines and affordable fares have turned Spain into a beach resort for Europeans. Start planning your Spain travel now: visit our cities, coasts and islands guides, reserve your hotel or rent one of the beautiful self catering villas, car hire in Tenerife .
bujubuxin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I'm asked what Spanish sites are not to be missed in a visit to Spain, to which I normally respond: the Alhambra in Granada, the Mezquita in Cordoba, etc. Funny thing is, some of the Spanish places I have the fondest memories of are not on my "must see list," things like my visit to the cave home in Guadix, the walled city of Laguardia, the Roman ruins in Merida, and the Palace of Lebrija in Seville. And tarragona and cadiz .
anca.buzea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: ;) Reply with quote

In Spain i like Barcelona a lot. Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in the World! In this ever evolving sea side gorgeous city, thanks to the boost of a population that changes constantly thanks to the huge influx of people from all over the World, past and future blend in a unique embrace. Accommodation is easy to find, with e-engines such as this. However trip advisor may also come in handy. Note to make a packing list before visiting Spain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: