Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hotels and Casa in Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bedeliavelez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Hotels and Casa in Europe Reply with quote

Hey there. Does anyone visit Spain very much? I really like the place, especially going during the long fiestas they have at various times of the year, always provides lots of events to go to, it's really different compared to Britain, they celebrate so much more various things in Spain. Last time we went in a big group we stayed in some Hoteles Valencia while we were there. We go quite often, and I'm actually considering getting a little casa madera you know, a wooden house! Or maybe get one built, a personalized casa prefabricada de madera somewhere. I know some folks think Valencia is a bit too full of tourists, but there is still a lot of Spanish culture to be had, and they still take part in their own local fiestas, I think it would be really nice to live there in a house built specifically for us. Any opinions on Valencia here? Or maybe someone thinks that kind of house is a bad idea in Spain? I wonder if they get very hotů
nhonho_88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been there but I will go there. The wooden house seems the most interesting for me because in Vietnam, the weather is humid so it is hard to have a wooden house in the city. Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: