Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hotels around the world

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bedeliavelez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Hotels around the world Reply with quote

Iíve just got back from a little holiday in England with a group of friends, we all stayed in some London hostels so that we could stay cheaply. Theyíre ideal if you donít intend to stay in your accommodation very long and want to get out and see everything. London is very pretty, especially in the summer, lots of historic buildings and some beautiful parks, great for hiking! Iíd certainly recommend the city as a holiday location, from abroad or from within Britain. Iím considering my next sightseeing trip, and have been looking at some Florence hotels; I was actually quite surprised to find that some are very reasonably priced. Maybe a Hotel in Rome; I was actually quite surprised to find that some are very reasonably priced. Maybe a Hotel in Rome would be better, though? I could go see the National Museum of Rome or the Borghese gallery. Iíve heard a lot more about Rome and I think that the sights there might be a lot better to see, has anyone been to either and got an opinion on that?
waytolove

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, not around the world, only in EU, hihi, I can suggest you some in Asia, please clicking to my signature, you will see Very Happy
ruthlopez22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

to

all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: