Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DO not let Terrorist Win

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BARRMARN@aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: DO not let Terrorist Win Reply with quote

Dear All at ABL
Thank you for your e-mail.
When I heard the dreadful news, my first thoughts were for the people of Bali, and the tragedy for your beautiful Island. I have had many happy visits to Bali and do not plan to let the terrorists win. I am trying to re-arrange my schedule so that I can make a visit to Bali in January 2003, to demonstrate my support for Bali and its gentle people. I will contact you regarding my hotel requirements when I have confirmed my schedule and flights. The main problem at the moment is that I am finding it difficult to get flights from the UK at reasonable prices during January. Most airlines ( Including GA) are claiming to be fully booked to DPS in all classes except First Class! Quite frankly I do not believe it, but that is what their reservation systems are saying. They are making it difficult for many people like me from coming to support Bali at this time.
Hoping to be able to visit you in January
Best Wishes
Barry Hoye
Pak Bintang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: RE:DO not let Terrorist Win Reply with quote

I cant help but agree. Garuda has cancelled direct flights from Adelaide and
cut back flights so not only do we have to go via sydney at the added cost
of domestic airfares we also can't get any flights at this time of the year
( I haven't checked first class) Surely more flights at special prices would
turn the tide bringing aussies back to the most beautiful destination so
close to our shores and restore prosperity and security to Bali and cast out
the fear and paranoia that is the tool of terrorism. ALL WE ARE SAYING IS
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE. How much do we owe to the feelings expressed by the
late and great JL. Power to the People of Bali to once again be at peace.
Pak Bintang di Australi
pakbintang@ace.net.au
Max A

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:10 am    Post subject: Expensive flights from UK Reply with quote

Dear Barry
If you want to go to Bali before the end of January and can get on a return flight to Singapore you will find that Singapore Airlines are running super special deals this month (dec) and next month (Jan)- return flights SIN-DPS-SIN ranging from S$228 - S$450. That may be an option for you to consider. Just a thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: