Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

With Web 2.0 is the best option you have

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali golf
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaelaabbey154

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: With Web 2.0 is the best option you have Reply with quote

when you want to test out a product. You have the ability to connect with your audience and find potential buyers no matter what you are selling. If your primary source of business revenue is selling services, there is no worse feeling than having an empty pipeline (especially when you're completing projects with your current clients). So how do you keep a full pipeline with eager clients and customers? Let me share 3 steps to get you started: Step 1 -- Know who your ideal client is. If you don't know who you're trying to put into your pipeline it's going to be pretty hard to get them in there. But this is deeper than just taking on anyone who waves a check in front of your face. If you want to fill your pipeline with clients who are 10 day social profits EAGER to do business with you, you want to attract your IDEAL clients. So what is your ideal client? Your ideal clients are the ones who you love to work with. They're the ones who are a perfect fit for what you offer. They are NOT "women between the ages of 20 and 50 who are married with 2 children and trying to start a home-based business." That's a target market and that's different from ideal client. Ideal clients are about an attitude, a shared vision or goal. An ideal client description would look more like this: "mothers who have been stay-at-home mothers but their children are now starting school and they're ready to start working. But they don't want a job, they want something they can do at home and have flexible hours so they can still put their kids first." See the difference in the description? Now, you might be someone whose pipeline is empty and you REALLY need the cash flow, so while an ideal client is nice, you'd be happy with anyone who waves a check in front of your face. First off, I get it. I've been there myself. However, as I know you know, taking on those less-than-ideal-clients while might be necessary for financial reasons, usually turn into a bigger headache than what you signed up for. I know you sometimes have to do this, but wouldn't it be better to NOT have to? Start now focusing on attracting your ideal clients into your pipeline. Will a non-ideal client slip in from time to time? Of course. And if you so choose, you can take the on as a client. But start it off right by building that solid foundation first. Step 2 -- go where your ideal clients are. Now that you know who they are, it's time to hang out where they're hanging out. Don't know.

http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/10-day-social-profits/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali golf All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: