Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The best season of fly to Bali
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miyuan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: The best season of fly to Bali Reply with quote

Bali is just a few hours ride from the Australian, Indian and other Southeast Asian countries. The best season to fly to Bali is between the months of June to September. July and August see the maximum tourist activity. This is because the climate is hot, but not as humid as in the winter season. However, you might get good deals during the off seasons.For example, one of my friend just back from Bali and bought a lot of fashionable things, especially the ed hardy shoes, T-shirt, i have never seen such a genuine one of ed hardy but with very low prices.
jalio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my heart, Bali is really a good place, I like the environment
jckangus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you my friends but after reading this. I found this articel while surfing and change my mind to tour at Bali.

# We advise you to reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia, including Bali, at this time due to the very high threat of terrorist attack.
# On 17 July 2009, terrorists detonated bombs at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and the JW Marriott Hotel in Jakarta. Australians were among those killed and injured.
# There is a possibility of further terrorist attacks in Jakarta and elsewhere in Indonesia, including Bali.
# Terrorists have previously attacked or planned to attack places where Westerners gather including nightclubs, bars, restaurants, hotels and airports in Bali, Jakarta and elsewhere in Indonesia. Analysts judge that these types of venues could be targeted again.
# In past years, we have received information about possible terrorist attacks in Indonesia in the Christmas and New Year period. Analysts consider that gatherings of Westerners over the Christmas and New Year holiday season may again be appealing targets for terrorists.
# We continue to receive credible information that terrorists could be planning attacks in Indonesia and that Bali remains an attractive target for terrorists.
chloe26

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that in the past few months there were many powerful earthquakes going on, especially in the Pacific Ring of Fire...but we can't deny the fact that Bali is such a nice place for a wedding destination. It will really add beauty to your wedding day! Smile Even a an anniversary celebration will be perfect. Imagine you will have a pretty and tropical themed 25th anniversary invitation or something like that in your invitation.
byronlewis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is one of the prosperous island with arts and cultures. You can have thrifty vacation with lots of fun or have a high class and exclusive one with luxury treats.
austin72

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali Island is most attractive place for tourist in all over world. Besides, Pura Besakih Temple, Bali Butterfly Park, Bali Bird Park are the famous places to visit in Bali where traveler can relax.
austin72

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is beautiful island of Indonesia which is famous tourist attraction in all over the world for it's natural beauties and it's culture.
susanluo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: reply the best season fly to bali Reply with quote

The Indonesian island of Bali is a favorite destination for both adventurers and those in need of a little relaxation. The waters off the coast of Bali's white beaches are an ideal spot for diving, while the dense jungles, teeming with monkeys and hidden stone temples, call out for exploration. Hike the rugged path to the summit of Mount Batur, and your effort will be rewarded with a stunning view. Then coax your sore muscles back into action with a massage at one of Bali's many luxury spas.
dianaken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is one of the prosperous island with arts and cultures.
rajni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much cost would be around if I want to fly to Bali. Pls suggest me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: