Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Destination is suitable for your holiday?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Asia Pacific
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyhere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Which Destination is suitable for your holiday? Reply with quote

Well, it depends upon your preference and nature of holiday. If you’re seeking for a beach holiday, Goa is an ideal selection for you. Kerala has also some of most enticing beaches in Asia, though a Kerala tour is well-suited to eco-tourism enthusiasts. The beaches of Philippines are also awesome and also ideal for all adventure type activities for the visitors.

If looking for adventure tour, Ooty is the best selection. However, hill stations in North India like Shimla, Dharamsala and Gulmarg are great retreat for lovers of nature and adventure. If you love history and cultures, tour to the Golden Triangle – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, is the right choice.

Thailand and Singapore are also the some other cheap and best options[ Thailand is more much cheaper than Singapore] for your tour destinations which can enthrall you by their unique culture, beauty and lots of natural and man made wonders.
stuart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is right that your favorite travel destination is depends on your priority and taste or your likeness. Some like beaches where some like deserts. Some want cities with so many places and some want peaceful environment. I like beaches and places which have peaceful environment with historical places.
abroaduni

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: immigration canada Reply with quote

I really appreciate your choice,but I like Prince Edward Island in Canada the most for beach vacations.It's really an awesome place to visit,the beach is too sandy and the environment is too good there.I just love this place!!!

Have fun!!!

immigration canada
shubhra2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate your choice,but i like Jamaica, because Jamaica is known for its strong musical culture.If you’re looking for nightlife, head over to Montego Bay.so you will enjoy!
gerri_46

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koh Samui holiday home Rentals has ideal accommodation for tourist in their holidays with natural beauty. These villas are in exotic beaches that look very attractive.

Koh Samui holiday home Rentals
jbrooks45

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I arrived at this forum and find the answers to my queries that I had in my mind for a long time. Thanks to all of your ideas guys. It helps me so much and gave me a clear information about this topic. Wink

rajsharma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to me,I like to visit Prince Edward Island, Canada Beach vacations.It really a terrible place, the beach is too sand and the environment is not very good there.I just love this place! !
varun9654

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it always depends on weather time no one can say properly for destination which one is best for holiday but ever I like India destination for holidays.
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali online travel agent services :
http://baliwww.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like those places which have pretty and charming beaches for my holidays. Because I love beaches. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Asia Pacific All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: