Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 am Post subject: 5 reasons to travel to Vietnam
Most people think of Vietnam as a war. But the old history has all gone. Now peace and safety resides. It's opening to the world as a friendly and exotic place on earth to be.
So why don't you think of coming. I'll name some of the reasons why you should:
1. It's a new place. It's not touristy like in Thailand and many places you go, people go stunned by your appearance.
2. It's safe and friendly. The majority of people in Vietnam are farmers. Pure farmers. Many of them have never learnt of much apart from the village they were born in. Naturally, they're almost all friendly safe to be around. Moreover, the communist government does a good job in ensuring securities all over the country. Nothing of a crime has happened to tourists anymore for the last a decade.
3. Its has lots to see: A thin country stretching for thousands of Km from North to South. It has beautiful mountain with colorful hill tribes. It has highlands with their everlasting rudimentary traditions. It has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still, they're not touristy. Sound cool enough?
4. It's cheap. If you want to, then 1 dollar could buy you a basic lunch or dinner. Wandering around and you want to find somewhere to sit and drink? Mostly you don't have to pay more than one dollar for it.
5. Is travel here convenient? Sure, many companies operate the open bus (good quality in general) and they run almost to every capital cities in the country. Moving around is very easy. _________________ Vietnam Travel - Halong Cruises - Viajes Vietnam
It is a good news to hear that Vietnam is now safe for tourist. It is a nice place to visit. I will plan soon to visit Vietnam. _________________ Make Up Tips | Corporate Film Maker | Ad Agency | SEO Services in Delhi |
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum