Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My dream Holidays
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pureturkeyholiday

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: My dream Holidays Reply with quote

Confused where you go in my dream holidays? I am interested to visit North Cyprus when shall i exactly start , where to book my flight tickets .Please Suggest me some thing your advice are deeply appreciated.
adrina34smit

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in beach vacation and if you try beach area for your vacation you really enjoy.
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

North Cyprus is nice place to visit in holiday vacation. There are wonderful attractions to see in North Cyprus like
Enkomi ( Alasia )
Royal Tombs
ST Barnabus Monastery
Fortification Of Famagusta
Salamis
Othello's Tower
Lala Mustafa Pasa Mosque ( ST.NICHOLAS CATHEDRAL )
Icon Museum Isklele
Karpaz Beaches
Kyrenia Alagadi Turtle Beach
Famagusta Silver Beach
Kyrenia Escape Beach
Famagusta Glapsides Public Beach
These all are awesome attractions in North Cyprus.
MichaelHenry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

North Cyprus is definitely worth a visit. It offers lots of attractions to its visitors. As far as flight tickets are concerned, you can always compare rates before booking it.
kelvinsmar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My family planning to visit the Kodaikanal, Because from many days onwards, We are planning and discussed about the guides, traveling, accommodation and other information from last two weeks. But, We are waiting for the information, Which is the correct time to visit the Kodaikanal. If anybody provide me the details about the correct time to visit the Kodaikanal.

everest base camp trekking in nepal
adventure everest base camp trekking
shubhrajoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: North Cyprus Reply with quote

A lovely resort. Yes, it is a bit dated in style with drapes, dark wood furniture, bathrooms& kitchens needing updated and a bit past their best, BUT, the place was spotless, comfortable, very good maid service with daily towel changes & very other day sheet changes. The 3 pools & surrounds were excellent, loads of sunbeds & brollies and shady areas under trees.
ryanhollmans

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each and every people should enjoy their vacation as well as holidays and also there are many ways where they can enjoy.There are many popular travelling destinations around the world where people can go and enjoy.
BritneyHinch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are online travel agents which offer ticket booking online. Online booking is the easiest way to book flights and prevent lateness.
Steve Clapton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: resorts in phuket thailand Reply with quote

Phuket is a wonderful place to visit, especially in winters. The beaches and the lovely resorts, available at various locations, prices and facilities, makes the stay heavenly. We guarantee you the best deals on hotels/resort bookings. Get more information from here: resorts in phuket thailand
Sarahtyler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re:My dream Holidays Reply with quote

Cyprus is a good choice for a holiday but making your dream come true is a hard nut to crack without correct planning. I think first you have to make a schedule of how you are going to spend your holiday and where. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: