Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Tutorial-Recover Files From Samsung Galaxy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucyhui

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Good Tutorial-Recover Files From Samsung Galaxy Reply with quote

I accidently deleted the full contents of the "Camera" folder. All the photos and video that I had taken in the last 2 months were lost. ( I know I should have backed them up...but I was planning to do it today...not thinking I was going to do something stupid last night!) I have a hunch that the files might be able to be restored...possibly using some sort of restore/recovery software. I have tried 2 software programs so far...Piriform Recuva & Stella Phoenix Photo Recovery. The problem is that neither of them recognise the Samsung Galaxy S II as being present, even though it is plugged in and showing in "My Computer" So...does anyone know of software that does work.BTW Samsung Tech support has said that I have no chance and Orange Tech support agreed.I would love to prove them wrong.I had some irreplaceable photos of my Father-In-Law....please help.

Above is a files lost problem encountered with Samsung phones. When faced with this situation, how should we deal with it ?Is it possible to recover deleted files samsung galaxy s?

Indeed, disk formatting doesn't erase the files (until these are overwritten by other files). Once you format a Macintosh HD, the file system of disk is replaced with a different empty filing system, thus, the entries of all of the files and directories stored around the disk are erased and they also become inaccessible. But hard disk drive maintains an index file, which tells the operating system certainly where an particular file is stored. When you format the hard drive, links between index and file are deleted. The file remains physically intact. You can restore formatted files from Mac so long as an original files are certainly not overwritten by other files.

Steps to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy

* 1. Connect your samsung to your computer
* 2. Run Data Recovery software and then you will see the main interface.
* 3. Choose your memory card to be scanned. Quick Recovery would provide a faster search for recently deleted files.
* 4. After the scanning, all result will be displayed. At this page you will see your lost files. To confirm it, you can choose to preview it and then to decide whether to recover them or not.

Typically, regardless of what causes for data loss, there exists a great opportunity to recover them. And I should remind you do not to publish any data in the data loss area. This may greatly decrease the likelihood of recovering lost data. Consider, the less actions you need to do while using memory you are likely to retrieve deleted photos from samsung galaxy are
duke100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like Samsung Galaxy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: