Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wedding Gifts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CustomBobble

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Wedding Gifts Reply with quote

The most common wedding gift ideas based on bobblehead are the prints obtained from childhood bobblehead of the bride or the groom. If possible, you can obtain the engagement bobblehead of the couple and use it to obtain the bobblehead. Alternatively, you can convert a romantic bobblehead couple in to the wedding bobblehead and present it to the couple.

Another interesting idea is to obtain the canvas prints of wedding vows, that can remind the couple of their great relationship. If the two have been seeing each other for long, you can obtain one of their romantic love letters and get it converted into bobleheads. However, donít forget to seek their consent before doing this.

The role of a beautiful frame is highly significant in enhancing the worth of [ur=http://www.custombobble.com/wedding-bobbleheads-culture-p-1492.html]Wedding Gifts[/url]. You can search online and make a great choice of the frame for the bobblehead.
jhelmila

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I really wanted to preserve my precious photographs and I had no idea where to get blank art canvases that aren't too costly. Where can I buy a blank art canvas? Or is it possible for me to make one from plywood? What works best? I needed something cheap because my budget for redecorating my room isn't all that much. The site http://www.cmykimaging.com for photo prints to be transformed to canvas looks to be a great idea.
mydualbrella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Bali is very beautiful and i also wanted to marry in bali. Its such a wonderful place and it makes you wedding Amazing..
ibecamewe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the money in attractive cover and make beautiful quotes for couple its makes nice impression to couple and wedding couple can use the money as he like.
Second thing if you want give memorable gift then book the honeymoon trip for wedding couple.
jackclayton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wedding photos are one of the most important ways to capture memories of the Wedding Day, so an Engraved Wedding Photo Album and a special Wedding Photo Frame are essential, and what better than to enhance the photos by adding Wedding details and having them engraved for you.
KimbeRLYEDward

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think taking the wedding in Balli is the best gift that you can give.
hmelissa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my country, the most common gift for newlyweds - is cash. Potmou everything that I want to buy, the bridegroom and bride will buy for yourself. It will be their choice.
persun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Quality articles is the important to attract the people to pay a visit the website, that�s what this web site is providing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: