Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Role of SEO to increase website traffic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Smith
Master

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Role of SEO to increase website traffic Reply with quote

Search Engine Optimization can be defined as the means of optimizing your website or page to increase web traffic, thus improving it’s ranking in the search results of a search engine. Search Engine Optimization can be considered as a part of search engine marketing aimed at increasing website traffic.

Search Engine Optimization has become extremely important tool for increasing website traffic. Why should we opt for search engine optimization? This can be explained with the help of an example. If I have a shop, my aim would be maximize my sales.

This can be achieved only if more and more customers visit my shop and there are more footfalls. More footfalls are possible if my shop is strategically located in front of a city mall or a commercial centre where thousands of people walk by in minutes. More the footfalls in my shop, more will be the number of visitors to my shop and the number of potential customers. In the same way, all owners of websites both commercial and personal would want to have the maximum possible visitors to their site.

Therefore, all website owners would like to be placed on the top ranking of a Search Engine Result page where it is more likely that the internet users will click on their site thus increasing their website traffic.

The process of Search Engine Optimization involves the identification of those keywords that relate to your website and are placed strategically on your WebPages. When a user types those keywords on search engines, your website through Search Engine Optimization is placed high on the Search Engine Results Page where it is more probable to be visited by the users thus increasing your website traffic. It is common practice that users do not click through the millions of sites on a Search Engine Results page but rather on the top listings.

At the same time, website owners must consider to make their products, services or information to be relevant to the point, and attractive to the end user. Search Engine Optimization has become important because if you are not better placed at the point your consumer is, you can lose him to your competitor, therefore reducing your chance for increasing website traffic. In the world of Search Engine Optimization, search engines are the market makers and the website’s position in the SERP is therefore directly proportional to an increase in website traffic. Thus Search Engine Optimization helps in achieving this objective of increasing website traffic to your site.

To put it simply, no one knows you exist, but they do know when you worker harder and smarter to beat the race. The requirements for Search Engine Optimization to increase website traffic are not very simple, but of applied strategically can they can work wonders.

You can get ahead in this rat race for Search Engine Result Page with the help of a Search Engine Optimizer or specific software that will help you to increase website traffic. If you are a do- it – yourself, you have to remember that Search Engine Optimization involves time, patience and lots of strategical planning. If you feel you not have the time Search Engine Optimization requires, and you cannot spare much of it, you need professional Search Engine Optimizers who can accomplish such projects quickly and with expertise. Search Engine Optimization Projects which they handle efficiently and with expertise will help you to understand and gain confidence in their projects and work experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: