Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meister careers and making Meister

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Extranet for Villa Owner, Hotelier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mmoak2018

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Meister careers and making Meister Reply with quote

Though I've only played reboot for about two weeks (was tired af waiting for a character to be deleted in my principal world), I feel like other worlds could really benefit from the match if cubes were purchasable with maplestory 2 mesos. But not just any cubes.

In case you've achieved Master and Meister rank amounts, I believe that you need to be able to purchase Master and Meister cubes (or at least the crafting materials to make one) directly from Crafting Merchant Nack. The cubes are untradable anyways, and should no longer be tradable involving the accounts. The normal price per cube could be about 6m to 10m per cube with only 3 of each purchasable daily. The price is cheap, so the weaker players who reached master and meister levels can purchase at least 1 per day, and the cap is so extremely rich do not just purchase hundreds of cubes at once and get started selling freshly cubed gear.

What if they could build Battleroids (low pass rate), Outlaw Hearts (low pass rate), Superior Lidium(average pass rate), and Titanium hearts rather(Below average pass rate)? Or rather something brand new and distinctive like armored attack mounts such as tank (low motion rate, low fire rate, high damage rate, higher defense rate, can flash jump) and airship mounts (high movement rate, average fire rate, low damage rate, typical defense speed, can fly just like xenon) that can attack in ordinary maps and supervisors?

Special attack mounts can be a cool thing by which gamers can attack with vehicles which also protect them from dying one time each use. The bracket is eliminated upon being ruined and can not be "healed" with potions. Mount's defense stats are based upon the player's defense stats and are amplified to achieve a potential 30k defense cap, while Mount's harm stats are based on participant's range.

I believe players that usually craft cubes could still buy them to craft extra cubes, since you can only buy so many cubes every day, individuals who are pressured to buy more to find the "perfect potential" would be eager to obtain the added stuff (cubic blades( and items) to create their own. Being in a position to purchase cubes from nack would be like a daily "free trial" and if you wanted more or did not wish to buy them all the time, you would have to make them for "free*" like everybody else.

In the event that you were to collect the stuff on your own from bossing/mining or bossing for fragments.But we could go a little higher on the price such as 8m rather than 6m for master cubes and 12m rather than 10m for meisters. I'm just basing this from Reboot's 12m for a red cube and 7m for venture cubes. I'm all for alchemy master/meister materials to be sold by nack though. Since no one seems to gather them.

More news from https://www.mmotank.com/Maplestory-2-Mesos.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Extranet for Villa Owner, Hotelier All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: