Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are all the travels alike?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulricc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Are all the travels alike? Reply with quote

Are all the travels alike? I want to make a travel out of work on this beautiful season now. Traveling to Europe, Spain is my dream all along. It will be come true in the near future. But I haven't made such a travel ever and I have no idea about it. A friend recommends me some travel sites, gran canaria spain , cordoba spain , almeria spain . I'm afraid of my accommodation in Spain too and I'm trying to find anything related to Spain now. Could anyone give me some suggestions? Any help woule be much appreciated!
Granville

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they are.
I think it is a good idea to travel to Spain. I have just come back from a travel to Spain and I find that it is a worthy visited country in the world. I feel once you're in Spain, you can't miss costal del sol where you can enjoy a comfortable sunbath and barcelona where you can taste the really beautiful sandy beath. While in summer you can go to tenerife, it is the summer resort. People in Spain are all friendly and hospitable and you won't be worried about anything in your travel.
Have a good time in Spain!
Good luck!
manuelrodriguez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: re:hi Reply with quote

Your right!!! Specially when they offer a viajes baratos . With a convenient place. Great for a vacation. And with a great accommodation just like in hotel sevilla and barcelona hotel . The popular one.
anca.buzea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: heya Reply with quote

ULRicc you should try this accommodation search engine. I hope you're going to like it. Please be kind and tell me if this was what you were searching for.
evathomas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: My Traval story Reply with quote

Then, a week ago today, we woke up to a morning like none other. A whiteout so complete and all-consuming in its bleakness that Ray equated it to having a cloud wrapped around his head. Richard tried to navigate through the soup with eyes glued to his compass and every muscle straining to avoid falling over

Last edited by evathomas on Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
magnusiax

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not! You will experience different kinds of travel in every Spain city. Spanish cities are differently unique from each other. Accommodation is not a problem though. Try the Madrid accommodation link for some of the hotels that you can book on your stay; I hope the site can help you choose.
evathomas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dk how to say it, but it sounds like they can all make a circle or something round. like a circle is all the way around, and you can travel all the way around the world, and with a pencil, you can draw a circle or draw something never ending like a line?
devis01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Are all the travels alike? Reply with quote

Ulricc wrote:
Are all the travels alike? I want to make a travel out of work on this beautiful season now. Traveling to Europe, Spain is my dream all along. It will be come true in the near future. But I haven't made such a travel ever and I have no idea about it. A friend recommends me some travel sites, gran canaria spain , cordoba spain , almeria spain . I'm afraid of my accommodation in Spain too and I'm trying to find anything related to Spain now. Could anyone give me some suggestions? Any help woule be much appreciated!

Don't be afraid of your accommodation it such like villas in Spain and apartments in Spain, duplexes, townhouses country homes and mansions in prices for all kinds of holiday accommodations.

Well hope to have a great travel to spain..

Have a rocking time..
jashman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Are all the travels alike? Reply with quote

i think there are many places to visit. i like this topic and there comments. thanks again.
Mass6000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you like to spend you vacation on a beach.Then you can visit Hawaii or Phuket.

USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: