Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Place to Stay in Bangkok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Place to Stay in Bangkok Reply with quote

I plan to go to Bangkok-Thailand on August. Please recommend where to stay. Is Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok in a good shopping area?
Dawnrichard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can buy your necessary things from any where. Bangkok is a big place and you can find big markets everywhere. If you have no big budget you can buy your choices from the road sellers
Carlos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once stayed at the Jims Lodge, which is really nice but not very cheap, but it is central and close to all the attractions, so is Nanthai Mansion. Jims Lodge is just around the night market and the kick boxing stadium.

There are different types of hotels in different parts of the city and it all depends on what you want out of the hotel. One of my friends (a family of 5) lodged in Banglamphoo that is right off Khoa San road. If you are looking for a guest house, then there is the Ne Siam ll. Itís a bit far-flung from the crowds but it is close enough to all the places. I have stayed there once and although the staff is pretty friendly, you get what you pay for. But I only needed a clean room and a bathroom since I was not planning on spending too much of time there. One extremely good thing about it was that it was only a stones throw away for excellent noodle stands and shopping complexes.
jennybess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: here Reply with quote

considering carefully

Green Jade Jewelry
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand. Bangkok has many hotels or resorts available for best accommodation. I would like to share with you some name of hotel which are most famous in Bangkok.
Asia Hotel Bangkok,
Chatrium Riverside,
Asia Airport Hotel Bangkok
Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok,
Ambassador Hotel Bangkok,
Le Meridien Bangkok,
Amari Boulevard Hotel
Novotel Bangkok Siam,
The Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
lebua at State Tower,
Majestic Suites Bangkok,
Baiyoke Sky Hotel,
Century Park Hotel Bangkok,
Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok,
The Plaza Hotel Bangkok,
Tai-Pan Hotel Bangkok,
The Okura Prestige Bangkok,etc. These all are best hotels for accommodations in Bangkok. Cool
lisaE09225

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlos wrote:
I once stayed at the Jims Lodge, which is really nice but not very cheap, but it is central and close to all the attractions, so is Nanthai Mansion. Jims Lodge is just around the night market and the kick boxing stadium.

There are different types of hotels in different parts of the city and it all depends on what you want out of the hotel. One of my friends (a family of 5) lodged in Banglamphoo that is right off Khoa San road. If you are looking for a guest house, then there is the Ne Siam ll. Itís a bit far-flung from the crowds but it is close enough to all the places. I have stayed there once and although the staff is pretty friendly, you get what you pay for. But I only needed a clean room and a bathroom since I was not planning on spending too much of time there. One extremely good thing about it was that it was only a stones throw away for excellent noodle stands and shopping complexes.

I think most of the hotels are within easy reach of shopping, it is made this way so that the vendors of Bangkok can take advantage of the opportunities to earn money. I would think though for a real life immersion on your vacation you should try a guest house and maybe travel a little further to shop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: