Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Warming
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> News & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Global Warming Reply with quote

More than 170 countries that signed on to the climate change pact are set to gather in Bali in December to begin talks on the second round of emissions targets post-2012. More http://news.baliwww.com/united-nations-climate-change-conference-3-14-december-nusa-dua-bali-indonesia/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
baby

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i had to do a reserch report on global warming in my bio class it lasted for 5 long months of extended research and from that i learned that global warming is not at all caused by humans but by natural causes....70% of greenhouse gas(the reason the earth is heating up) is water vapor...carbon dioxide only accounts for 4.2-8.4% of green house gas so it isnt human caused....people say that global warming is bad because it will cause major flooding in some areas and extreme drought in others...personally i dont think this is a big deal because this is obviously a natural thing that has been going on for a long time and has probablly reached a "climax" like this before...people survived...dont freak out. we cant reverse the process of something we didnt start. in my opinion global warming is a scare tactic to so people will give the government total control and give them tons of money by going out and buying "eco-efficient" things. In reality these eviromentally friendly things are sometimes worse for the enviroment...they came out with a car in california that runs on hydrogen instead of feul and instead of exctreting CO2 it releases water vapor...well if you recall water vapor is the #1 cause of global warming....this car does nothing for the enviroment..anyway i hope this answers your question and you feel more informed.
Mandy26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: global warming! Reply with quote

Global warming is when the temperature around the world gets warmer. There's a natural cycle the earth has been going through for thousands of years. We have global warming for many years, and then it flips and in very quick order, we shift to global cooling which happens much faster than globalwarming, and it puts us into an ice age.

Man does contribute to it, I'm sure, but we are not the largest contributors by far.

There are people who believe global warming is a horrible thing and may destroy the earth, however, it's simply a normal part of the weather cycle. They forget that, by trying to have humans undo the global warming trents, they might just do enough to trigger us succenly diving into an ice age, which is the end result of global cooling.

Mankind cannot control this totally, since it's not the only contributor, and we just don't have that kind of control over all the animals and plants that inhabit the earth.
gruzal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: global warming! Reply with quote

nice comments. i like this topic and i am also helping to my friend who is doing research on global warming.
wilson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: global warming! Reply with quote

its a really very nice topic here. thanks for sharing this with us. i am a new student about global warming. thanks for this information.
Flight-FGB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global Warming is defined as the increase of the standard temperature on Globe. As the Earth is getting hotter, disasters like hurricanes, droughts and floods are getting more frequent. Global Warming is a dramatically urgent and serious problem. We don't need to wait for governments to find a solution for this problem.
K-19

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global Warming is defined as the increase of the standard temperature on Globe. As the Earth is getting hotter, disasters like hurricanes, droughts and floods are getting more frequent. Global Warming is a dramatically urgent and serious problem. We don't need to wait for governments to find a solution for this problem.
JordanRHughes

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpnu0

If we are talking about global warming then this is a must see!
byronlewis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Global warming will have severe effect on the atmosphere and on society. Ice in some parts of the world will start melting which will quicken the rise of sea level. The speed at which it is predicted to occur in the 21st century is faster than most plant and animal species will be able to cope with. Some will adapt but others will suffer and may become extinct.
palomastewart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many problem in my country like pollution, population, traffic problem and so on But Global warming is major problem in all over the world. Global warming will have effect in our environment. Day by day earth temperature become more high. Its very dangerous and harmful for human life. We can find solution to prevent of global warming like people use cng vehicles, Banned in plastic bag and so on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> News & Events All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: