Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White Water Rafting Wedding
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rick39

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well wao , sound interesting ...... i would love to watch that...
liposuctionguide

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ! !
Its amazing idea ! !
That sounds so interesting and I also want to try this.
anna2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planning a wedding or honeymoon in the Alberta, Canada area? While you’re looking for Alberta wedding venues and Canada honeymoon spots, why not plan a fun diversion? Celebrate the “main event” with exciting white water rafting trips for the boys and the girls or the whole wedding party together!

Celebrate the “main event” with exciting white water rafting trips for the boys and the girls or the whole wedding party together!
Buildings and Contents Insurance cash one hour

Brides or Grooms (or even Brides AND Grooms, dependant on numbers) will receive discounts or free rafting trips starting at as few as four people!

Favorite white water rafting trips for weddings? Try the Whitewater Exciter if you want good “bang for your buck”, or our Classic Day Trip if you have more time to enjoy on the river and afterwards . . . and, if you like, feel free to bring along a few beverages of your choice to enjoy back at our private RiverBase after the rafting is done!
lauria240

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: wasserbetten Reply with quote

Genießen Sie die erholsame Entspannung nach einem anstregenden Tag. Die warscheinlich Beste Wassermatratze von Wasserbettwelt, die derzeit auf dem Markt erhältlich ist, verhilft Ihnen zu entspanntem Schlaf. Somit können Sie Ihr Leben genau so gestalten wie Sie es wünschen. Mit einem orthopädischem Wasserbett von Aqua Vital schaffen Sie sich neue Lebensqualität. weiterlesen ...

wasserbetten
trade fair
jenifer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love whitewater rafting and I think All-Outdoors is a great choice. They have a lot of different dvd replication rivers of varying difficulty/chances-of-falling-into-the-river-and-drowning. Our trip with them went off without a hitch. meccanoOur guide was funny and got us through the river unscathed.

They have some interesting multi-day trips if you're interested in that as well.
angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get into the thick of the Canadian Rockies with a premier whitewater rafting tour from Banff Adventures Unlimited. high speed internet The Canadian Rockies offer a wide variety of water, suitable to rafters of all skill levels, and the scenery, as always, is impossible to beat.

Banff Adventures Unlimited arranges Web Hostingtours that include licensed guides, all the necessary gear, and an awesome barbecue lunch afterward.

Take a one or two hour rafting trip down the famous Kicking Horse and Kananaskis rivers, and experience an intense whitewater trip that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
vergin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been water rafting once at Padas River last year. Hence, no expert here.
You will be givenWine Storage a briefing on safety measures and techniques before jumping into your raft.
It helps if you are a good swimmer as you will likely fall off the raft.
If u do, try to stay calm online tax softwareand remember to use the techniques they brief u.
Anyway, have fun
globalvanessa1986

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very interested! I would love to find out more.

wholesalewholesale sourcewholesale supply
Dafuco0901

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very much appreciate your help.
I do agree with you. Those are the most effective way
have a blessed day
meilleur taux voiture simulation credit auto pret automobileUne simulation credit auto instannee et facile ici si vous avez une voituremeilleur taux voiture simulation credit auto pret automobile
allybarone2010

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really good idea for adventurous couples who are looking to try something unique at their wedding. This will definitely be a day to remember for them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: