Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

crown car hire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
santosh77

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: crown car hire Reply with quote

Car Hire in Alicante: What You Need to Know:

Choosing a car hire deal that suits your pockets:
How many people are travelling with you?
The price for a car hire varies depending on the type of car and time of year. Rentals are more expensive in the busier times of the year. A larger vehicle will be more expensive than a compact, economy car. If the group is small, a compact car is a good choice. They are less expensive to rent. In addition, fuel costs are lower with an economy car.
Compare prices on the internet or through a travel agent. Compare companies at the airport, companies in the city and large, online companies to find the best prices. Be on the watch for any hidden costs that you might have to shell out at the last minute. Itís best to choose a company that has no hidden costs and mentions all its costs clearly in the website.
In some cases, a local company may have deals that are not listed on the internet. This can save you money and you will not know about it if you do not call. Most have bilingual staff that can assist you. Get the agreement in writing and be sure there are details about what is included in the price, such as insurance or an extra driver.
Reserve your vehicle in advance to get the best price and be sure of availability. Car hire companies are very busy in the summer and often experience very heavy booking. If you wait until you arrive, you may not get a car at all. If you do get a vehicle, you will pay more for it.

Features to Consider for Your Car Hire Alicante
Air Conditioning: In some cases, air conditioning in the vehicle is an option. While this can be nice at other times of the year, it is a necessity in the summer months. The temperatures in this area in the summer get very hot. You will want air conditioning in the car.
Extra Driver: If you are not be the only person driving the car, be sure to mention this when you make the reservation. You will probably have to pay an additional fee for the extra driver. This person needs to be listed in the paperwork when you pick up the car. Be sure that all drivers are listed on the rental contract.
Child Safety Seats: If you are travelling with a baby or young child, you will need a safety seat in the car. These can be rented with the vehicle, but you need to reserve the seat in advance. You could also bring your own seat. This may be a hassle, but you will know the seat is comfortable and fits your child properly. You child may be happier in his own seat.
Insurance: You will be offered the option of paying for insurance for your car hire. Unless you have proof that your insurance company will cover the vehicle, this may be mandatory. Check with your agent before you leave home to see if your insurance will cover the rented car. If it does, you can save money on the additional insurance.
http://baliwww.com/car_rental/
rick39

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am planning for a holiday for a week with my family...... can i get a benteley on hire at the cheapest possible prices..............
janessa kristia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several well known companies as you go from the baggage reclaim down the ramp out on your way to the street. I can't say how much as I have no idea how long and what type of car you want but here are some ideas:
bali40

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: crown car hire Reply with quote

hello santosh77

how r u , me planning for the trip one month the place for me its totally new new and i want to know the exact rates please help me provide me the best solution
peter119

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hy! guys it just a very beautiful visiting place. I planed to visit this place in this summer.
Olaf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for information about this type service!!!
I was really searching this type of information in last few day, because I want to make plan for outing with friends and i need car to travel.
This information will give me lot of help in near future.
Thanks a lot!!!
rozerkristofer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Car rental is a well-known indicates of transportation in The country not only for consistent tourists or individuals who have their own automobile in the spare room area, but especially for individuals on vacation in Spain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: