Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spanish Tapas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magnusiax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Spanish Tapas Reply with quote

Tapas define a Spanish lifestyle it is a food that you tend to serve for good talk and great company. It is the wine, food and tapa that makes a Spanish lifestyle so gallant and relax. Eating tapa after an excursion or a museum visit is one good way to end the day’s activity and to start the night’s next pursuit. Barcelona like the rest of the Spanish cities and town just got hit by the tapa fever. There is nothing more Spanish than tapas. Though, tapas in Barcelona have just been around in the 90s; the town has adapted such gastronomic delight which such wildfire abandonment that tapa bars popped up like mushrooms in Barcelona. If one wants to travel to Spain, you can stay at Barcelona Spain hotels or at a vacation home. Either way, visitors experience a very relaxing kind of vacation here in Spain.
raj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spain does sound a beautiful country to visit. I have recently been to Barcelona and I enjoyed my stay there. Barcelona hotels are simply wonderful and they provide great service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Worldwide All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: