Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bali Island
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quimby

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey it is really a good place I have visited it for once and this would be a good for any one..
ricky120

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Bali Isk\land.. my dreamland Reply with quote

Bali Island is one of my favorite destination. i had gone in Bali for my honeymoon... it was the most beautiful experience. we stayed at Alam Puri Art Museum & Resort.. just amazing.. i dot have words to describe it..just amazing..
pinkpandora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love bali and think it is a splendid place to be . The beaches are so lovely and churn slendid surfing faclities . The temples are so rich in history culture etc . Bali is a beautiful island with unique cultures, friendly people, nice beach, many laces of interest, complete tourist attractions, complete tourist facilities and more.Everything there is awesome to me!

silver band rings
Maeva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

i was at a party on saturday, and i heard some people talking about Bali, that they went there last summer and that it was a wonderful experience and everything... i saw some pictures and it was really amazing.

i always wanted to go to Asia, and after seeing these pictures and heard people talking about it, and i am really craving now to go there!
apparently you can enjoy spa, nice massages, snorkelling, diving....

can anyone tell me where i should go to see the true balinese way of life and the beauty of beaches too??

thanks a lot for your help! Smile

cheers!
M.
mikesonu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading about Bali Island, I am so impressed. I will defiantly visit that place, thank you so much to write such good things about Bali Island. Really its a nice place.
leahroy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali Island is the best located in westernmost of the lesser sunda Island.Lombok is the east side.It is best location Mostly tourist visit this place.
collin1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Johnny Blame and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope
michal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

thanks for share nice information for here..........
Abeellybond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decide on the type of wedding you want is the first step in choosing the most appropriate place. A small intimate ceremony with a handful of guests would be difficult to achieve in a 5 large resort, but would be perfect for a small boutique hotel or a private villa.
Abeellybond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The temples are so rich in cultural history, etc.. Bali is a beautiful island with unique cultures, friendly people, nice beach, many laces of interest, tourist attractions, full and complete facilities for tourism and more.Everything not impressive to me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: