Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sanur Beach
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onnai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Sanur Beach Reply with quote

Hi

What are the beaches like in Sanur for sunbathing, or do you really need to spend the day at the pool, we're just back from Goa and spent most of the day on the beach.
Customer Complaint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotel Sanur Beach has 401 superior and deluxe rooms, 6 studio suites, 14 junior suites, 3 two-bedroom suites, and 1 impressive Sanur Beach suite. Each of the rooms available at the hotel are equipped with a private bathroom, color television with cable channels, air conditioning, IDD telephone, mini bar, electronic safe, tea and coffee-making facilities, and electronic lock system.

* Superior Rooms
* Grand Deluxe
* Griya Suite
* Sanur Beach Suite Bali Hotels, Resorts, Accomodations & Tours Bali Hotels, Bali Meeting, Bali Incentive, Bali Exhibition, Bali Convention Bali, Sanur Beach, Sanur Beach Hotel, Sanur Beach Accommodation
----------------
http://www.consumeradviceline.com/Water-Firms-Vow-To-Cut-Customer-Complaint-Rate/Y2009-09-17.htm
fabi_mimi

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally really love Bali. this is a very interesting destination. There are many hotels that have a higher category and offer a variety of services. sanur beach hotel is preferred by many tourists. I can help advise you as to see photos and read the reviews of tourists who stayed in a Hotel Sanur Beach.
enjie

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: sanur Reply with quote

Sunset on Sanur is very beautiful on my memories Smile. Wanna go there one again when I visit to Bali next time. Uhm, I think Sanur beach is the nice one to make wedding ceremony too Wink
smithjerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: RE : Reply with quote

Hotel Sanur beach is the best hotel to stay.
I had been to this hotel with my friends last year on Christmas and i must say that we enjoyed a lot !!
varun9654

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanur Beach Hotel Bali is located right on the sandy beach of Sanur, one of Bali's most popular & beach ! Sanur Beach is also very famous for wedding !
varun9654

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best hotels at delhi
randy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Sanur beach & adventures Reply with quote

varun9654 wrote:
Sanur Beach Hotel Bali is located right on the sandy beach of Sanur, one of Bali's most popular & beach ! Sanur Beach is also very famous for wedding !

Right,Sanur beach also tourisme resort in bali easy access to stay and to do some activites as like: white water rafting,parasailing,scuba diving,etc
more detail......http://www.alam-amazing-adventures.com/alam-amazing-rafting.php
lisaE09225

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple days I still need to plan while in India and I am considering Sanur. I am going in December so what can I expect? Will it be overly crowded and expensive?
varun9654

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanur is a largest traditional village in Bali & Sanur is beatutiful Sanur is one particular & famous village ! you can choose Balangan Beach, Geger Beach, Bias Tugal, Bias Tugal, Ungasan & Amed beach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: