Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Security Tips When You Travel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kathycarter

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Great Tips Reply with quote

Thanks for these useful tips... I always remember to bring my first aid kit with me.
sharjeel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only kidding about the turtle necks. It is hard to get to know the locals at a destination if you don’t trust them, but there are limits to how much you should trust them when it comes to your personal safety (going with them into a risky area of town), money, and consuming their food or drink (if they are not consuming it themselves). Do a search on Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree forum for the latest scams that travellers have reported for where you are going. Also, look at the ‘Dangers and Annoyances’ sections in your Lonely Planet guidebook and ask your hotel/hostel staff for safety tips.
SpiderWing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very precious information. It is more important to do more research on the place that you are travelling and get organized accordingly..
SharonMiller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I travel with my husband and kids in most of my holidays. These tips are really useful for people like us. Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: