Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We are confident Bali will have many tourists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hodenhoven@planet.nl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: We are confident Bali will have many tourists Reply with quote

Hi all,

We have had a great time in Bali and would like to thank your team for the great service we have been experiencing. We also enjoyed Gazebo very much and will recommend it to our friends.

We are confident Bali will have many tourists again as it is a beautiful island with very kind people.

Warm regards,

Harry and Berry Odenhoven
Disappointed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Never again!!! Reply with quote

Some of you may be lucky but my husband & I have the worst experience from the immigration officers.
So, my passport is just a few days short of the 6 months validity. One would think since the BOMB BLAST, they could at least bend the regulation a little. They were trying to get tourist back???!?! My entry was denied as I was given a choice by the immigration officer (SANTOSA) - US$50 and my passport will be cleared!! no receipts issued. I chose not to corupt and was sent on the first outgoing SIA flight to Singapore. Singapore too has the 6 months requirement however the officers chose to relent as I had a confirmed return flight to my country.
This was to have been my first trip to Bali. I've looked forward in great anticipation! Indonesia have lost me forever. Evil or Very Mad
ikadeks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: RE:Disappointed Reply with quote

we are really sorry for your experience but whereever and whenever there's always corupt people
ofcourse not e'body does...
don't ever lost Indonesia or Bali cause a few corupt poeple cause you will find other's then the corupt
that immpress whole your life Very Happy Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: