Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bali Kite Festival?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> News & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flight-FGB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Bali Kite Festival? Reply with quote

any one can help to give information, there are one in Sanur And Tanah Lot.
lubna007

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
The Bali Kite Festival is an annual event held in the month of July, in the area of Padang Galak near Sanur Beach. A sea of colorful and variedly shaped kites are seen dotting the skies, and vying for a place among the many other kites. Children and adults all crowd on the vacant paddy fields and participate in the Bali Kite Festival. The Bali Kite Festival is not only for the local Balinese crowds, and even international kite fliers and tourists come to participate in the Bali Kite Festival.
tomrider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last but not least, a unique festival - Bali International Kite Festival in near Padang Sanur Beach Jia Lake in June to celebrate. The festive celebrations ask God to create a rich harvest and crop. Multi-tone and shape of the kite at the festival, highlighting the water, the attractiveness of the blue sky. Children and adults to participate in part of the kite-flying competition, and the beach atmosphere fascinated melodies of the gamelan orchestra interrupted.
lisaE09225

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These posts almost make me wish my trip was in June or July; I love kite festivals and I love hearing the history around them such as the "asking God to create a rich harvest" I love the background stories, maybe my next trip there will be in July
breet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this post here , i want to know more about bali .

Howard Johnson Hotel Universal Studios
aquariusmediaaamar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for this valuable post. I want to know in details about Bali.
sarahl

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bali Kite Festival is an international kite festival, held annually every July in the Padang Galak area of Sanur. Giant traditional kites, four meters in width and almost ten meters in length, are crafted and flown competitively by teams hailing from the villages of Denpasar. This event is a seasonal religious festival sending a plea to the Hindu deities for an abundant crop and harvest, and truly is a feast for all five senses.
Jack Hard

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali Kite Festival is an annual event held in July in Padang Galak area near the Sanur beach. Great colorful and diverse form of a snake can be seen dotting the sky and claim a place among many other kites. Children and adults all vacant rice fields of the crowd and participate in zmeev.Bali Bali Kite Festival Balloon Festival crowd Bali is not only local and even international kite flyers and tourists come to witness the Kite Festival Bali.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> News & Events All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: