Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cnsuperpower the top log splitter good to build one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Hotel, Villa and Resort
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIVEAshen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Cnsuperpower the top log splitter good to build one Reply with quote

Well as a professional welder i took my in-laws Junk splitter, bought a new cylinder, used their motor, pump, control valve, axle and most of the hoses. I had a bunch of steel laying around, and although it turned out pretty good. It took alot more time than i had originally had planned. I was lucky engough to be able to do all the machining i needed at work. I still wish maybee that i would have sold it and bought a manufactured one. but at the time i always wanted to build one and no one else seemed interested in helping or putting any money into it. Then after its all done i noticed a small leak in the Pump and it cost like $125 to get that rebuilt. so in all i spent countless hours and about $650 out of my pocket.

My suggestions to you, if you are going to build one i would look more at other designs and try and pick good ideas from other people's. include them in your design.

You are going to need some machining, so a machine shop would have to around you and it wouldn't hurt to talk with them first to see what they charge on an hourly rate.

Make sure you buy a BIG cylinder atleast 4". With atleast 18" stroke.

I would also put a rubber tire that swivels on the front and a nice big handle so you can move it around the wood pile easily by hand.

As with any project of this nature there is some workmanship skills needed to complete this project. Requires basic to moderate mechanical ability and moderate cutting/welding skills.

Plans will be shipped to you on a CD-R in Microsoft Word format. We suggest that before you begin the project that you print out all the pages on the CD-R because it will make it easier for you to follow along.

If you are an international buyer using the eBay global shipping system they set the rates that you will be charged and not us. We have had some questions about the international rate charges but once again that has nothing to do with us. Those questions need to be directed to eBay.

We here at Assembly-Plans offer a full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with you purchase. Please be sure to check out our other great plans available. If you have any questions or concerns donít hesitate to ask. Thank you very much for your interest and we look forward to assisting you with all your assembly needs.
http://www.cnsuperpower.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Hotel, Villa and Resort All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: