Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ultimate Bali Villa
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Villas | A Private Piece Of Paradise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forum
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Bali Villa Reply with quote

We are also totally committed to achieving full customer satisfaction and we place great emphasis on responding quickly and efficiently to every request. Our outstanding 5-star service includes airport transfers and tour arrangements to make sure that a vacation in your villa will be a very special experience.

Web : click here

Blog : click here

RSS : click here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JackHudson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 2-bedroom facility is wonderful and also economical. I like Villa Uma Sapna , and I will surely take benefit of your services whenever I will come to Bali
JohnMaverick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen your website and the place really looked nice and very accommodating! I might consider staying in your place when I plan to go to Bali next summer.
sbulmer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is a wonderful island for people. The place is so awesome! I wanna go there sooner.
prerak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Bali Villas Reply with quote

Private Villa in Bali for your Dream Bali Wedding & Vacations

Nestled amongst picturesque rice fields of Umalas, and within 5 to 10 minutes from where the action is, Mia Villa in Bali provides a perfect balance between peaceful, exclusive, privacy and quick access to some of the best beaches, restaurants, shopping and nightlife on the island. A balance hard to find in most of today's Bali villas.

The large Balinese style villa compound is designed around the central freeform swimming pool, surrounded by lawns and extensive tropical gardens. As a popular holiday villa, Mia Villa provides an ideal fusion of Balinese style open-air living and Western style facilities and mod-cons you would expect from a luxury Bali Villa.

Four fully air-conditioned master bedrooms, all with private en-suite open-air bathrooms; sleep 8 adults comfortably; whilst multiple living and dining areas provide additional relaxation and entertainment options. Mia Villa is fully staffed, with a team of 8 looking after your every need, from daily housekeeping, to preparing meals, and providing butler services, concierge and security services throughout your stay in Bali.

Mia Villa in Bali invites you to experience the harmony of life on this island paradise. A blend of rustic serenity and the latest modern conveniences, Mia Villa is an ideal private experience that will last a lifetime.

As a private Bali villa, Mia Villa is perfect for a group or family, for a memorable get together with friends or family.

Feel free to explore the various facets of Mia Villa for perfect Bali Wedding or Vacation on this website, before you make your Bali villa rental choice. Then be our guest and stay at one of the best villas for rent in Bali.http://www.miavilla.com
jigonesome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lataliana is a complex of two private luxury Bali villas located just minutes from the beach and close to Seminyak’s popular Gado-Gado restaurant. The villa itself is beautifully dressed with facilities from best quality and well maintained by good staff.
Stru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali has so many splendid villas, that choosing the ultimate villa in Bali is a bit of a challenge. I guess it really come down to what you are looking for, but if you are going for the extravagant and ultimate luxury I would go for the villa Istana in Bukit

http://www.vilondo.com/#!/villa/93FE2

A staff of more than twenty people, an amazing seaside, I think the photos says it all
JasonS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Four fully air-conditioned master bedrooms, all with private en-suite open-air bathrooms sleep 8 adults comfortably whilst multiple living and dining areas provide additional relaxation and entertainment options". This phrase was such an awesome and so helpful to me.
isocertification

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for share this forum and i am happy to joining with you.
lisaE09225

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Bali Villa Reply with quote

forum wrote:
We are also totally committed to achieving full customer satisfaction and we place great emphasis on responding quickly and efficiently to every request. Our outstanding 5-star service includes airport transfers and tour arrangements to make sure that a vacation in your villa will be a very special experience.

Web : click here

Blog : click here

RSS : click here

Thank you so much for posting this information about the Ultimate Bali Villa. I visited their web and blog and it does look like they go above and beyond to keep their tourists satisfied. I love the idea of airport transfers as well as the fact that they will help arrange tours to make sure I get the full Bali experience!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Villas | A Private Piece Of Paradise All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: