Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marriage in Bali
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackHudson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Marriage in Bali Reply with quote

People all around the world believe Bali to be a true paradise. Besides leisure, relaxation and romance, Bali also offers many beautiful and dreamy locations for those in love to experience a unique wedding. Bali is the elected venue for sweethearts from all over the world to be legally married. Having your wedding ceremony in Bali can be a richly worthwhile experience - impressive to be remembered for a lifetime, the one of the most important days in your life.

Whether your wedding dreams call for a simple, romantic ceremony on the beach or an elaborate event in the most distant area of Bali, you will ever thing full of grace and zeal.

A Christian, Hindu or Buddhist marriage is usually performed first in a church or temple ceremony. After the religious ceremony, every non-Islamic marriage must be recorded with the Civil Registry (Kantor Catatan Sipil). Without the registration by the Civil Registry these marriages are not legal.
antonhoton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Marrige in Bali Reply with quote

I had been once in Bali for my friend's wedding. That was a great and unforgettable event for me in Bali. I really enjoy it.
shane15

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Wedding in Bali Reply with quote

Bali Exotic Wedding can help you to have a terrific time of spectacular wedding. There is many wedding planner to the purpose of assisting overseas and domestic clients with all their wedding needs.

Thanks..
chrishopes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Friends...

I am here to know something from you guys....Me and my girlfriend have decided to get married here in the summers,as we both are running away from our native country,United States.....So,now tell me

whom to contact there personally who keep are marriage under-cover and how much it will cost to us....??

Chris Hopes.
mihealloroa

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all depends upon you that how much do you spend on your marriage which is held in USA.
mark12jon

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is Paradise. It is best Hotel for Marriage Purpose.
parth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: wedding in Bali Reply with quote

if u looking for wedding in Bali than Bali Villas are the place where you should plan your wedding because its professional staff helps you in managing wedding from start till the end of your wedding
alexhilton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...

Wedding in Bali is really amazing experience from my personal view. Last year my friend Jame marry Jaz in Bali and experience i will face during their wedding is really impressive and good. This will make me to think about plan a Wedding at Bali. I will surely look forward to it and also suggest others to go for wedding in Bali.
sbulmer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is a really nice paradise. Last month I had been went in Bali for my brother wedding. That events I never forgot. I also like wedding services like
Wedding Cakes,Flower arrangements etc.

Last edited by sbulmer on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbulmer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bali is a really nice paradise. Last month I had been went in Bali for my brother wedding. That events I never forgot. I also like wedding services.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: