Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marriage in Bali
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winthrop02

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: information Reply with quote

thanks for share information to everyone..
prerak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Villas in Bali Reply with quote

hey guys check out the below mentioned details i guess the details are enough to decide where to stay in Bali

Private Villa in Bali for your Dream Bali Wedding & Vacations

Nestled amongst picturesque rice fields of Umalas, and within 5 to 10 minutes from where the action is, Mia Villa in Bali provides a perfect balance between peaceful, exclusive, privacy and quick access to some of the best beaches, restaurants, shopping and nightlife on the island. A balance hard to find in most of today's Bali villas.

The large Balinese style villa compound is designed around the central freeform swimming pool, surrounded by lawns and extensive tropical gardens. As a popular holiday villa, Mia Villa provides an ideal fusion of Balinese style open-air living and Western style facilities and mod-cons you would expect from a luxury Bali Villa.

Four fully air-conditioned master bedrooms, all with private en-suite open-air bathrooms; sleep 8 adults comfortably; whilst multiple living and dining areas provide additional relaxation and entertainment options. Mia Villa is fully staffed, with a team of 8 looking after your every need, from daily housekeeping, to preparing meals, and providing butler services, concierge and security services throughout your stay in Bali.

Mia Villa in Bali invites you to experience the harmony of life on this island paradise. A blend of rustic serenity and the latest modern conveniences, Mia Villa is an ideal private experience that will last a lifetime.

As a private Bali villa, Mia Villa is perfect for a group or family, for a memorable get together with friends or family.

Feel free to explore the various facets of Mia Villa for perfect Bali Wedding or Vacation on this website, before you make your Bali villa rental choice. Then be our guest and stay at one of the best villas for rent in Bali.
prerak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Bali Wedding Reply with quote

If you are planning for a Bali Wedding then you should checkout the various other villas that are available. They offer villas at a very low rate the surroundings are very good, comfortable rooms...various kind of services, the staff personals are good enough to take your care...
okrina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: idyllic place for wedding ceremony Reply with quote

Many foreigners hold their wedding ceremony in Bali because of the spectacular place with stunning views. Villas and chapels with sunset as the background will be the great places for wedding. In case you have a plan to hold your wedding ceremony in Bali, ABL Wedding Organizer is trustworthy bali wedding organizer. Whether ur choice is villa or chapel, ur dream wedding will comes true.
Rony Mikal

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Wedding in Bali Reply with quote

It is said that marriages are made in heaven but they culminate on earth. Such an auspicious occasion in your life must be celebrate in a special way…Anyway good luck…
varun9654

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah absolutely Bali is full of paradise. There is to much water all round of Bali so wedding near to beache also make more amazing to marriage & its a also one of the biggest fact that most of youngsters wanna their wedding in Bali & Bali is getting famous ness for wedding !
abbiereal987

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which marriage is better - a love marriage or an arranged marriage questionnaire
salina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Wedding in Bali Reply with quote

I really can remember the day I went to Bali. That was for my mom’s friend’s wedding. I and my sister enjoyed a lot. My best friend is going to get her wedding there. Hope to go soon.
Browneye

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been there last year for my best friend’s wedding. Bali is a real paradise. It has a unique beauty and I love those dreamy locations.
linella

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re:Wedding in Bali Reply with quote

Hello dear friends,

Find out me a wedding venue

Why not let us do the attempt for you? Our beneficial wedding professionals will look for for your perfect wedding place for free:

Get in get in touch with and tell us what you are looking for
We'll look for for the most perfect wedding places for you
Browse the wedding online catalogs we provide you by email
Let us know which places you want to visit
Sit coming back and let us arrange showrounds for you

Thanks & I am looking for your reply...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Wedding in Bali All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: