Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

visit to Malaysia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Asia Pacific
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackHudson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: visit to Malaysia Reply with quote

As usually, like many other countries, Malaysia has its hidden charms as well as ambush. The idea is to discover the real gems out of the traps. I will try to explain my level best loving, beautiful and friendly country where I recently visited.

Though it is a relatively adolescent country, gaining autonomy from the British only in 1957, it has an appealing history and an affluent and diverse culture. Here you'll determine more about Malaysia, and hopefully discover the gems. Check out the things you can do in Malaysia.

The Malays here are similar to the Malays of Indonesia and the Philippines. They form about 60% of the inhabitants. This is followed by the Chinese, at about 25% of its population. The Indians form about 8% of its population. The others include indigenous people of the peninsula, Sabah and Sarawak. There are also significant numbers of Eurasians here too. Being unlike in culture and religious beliefs have contributed to making us very exceptional and interesting. Though Islam is the official religion, there is freedom of religion in Malaysia. You'll be amazed by the number of churches and temples you will see during your visit here.

I have visited some of the hidden treasures and well-famed destinations in Malaysia.

Ipoh: The capital of the state of Perak, Ipoh is a new pearl city on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia. Often nicknamed as “Bougainvillea City,” is one of the most gorgeous cities of Malaysia. Famous for tin mines, Limestone Mountains caves and Chinese food, the city is home to a number of finest restaurants and bars.

Malacca: The chronological city of Malacca is the assets of the state of Malacca on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia. The city is full of attractive place and fascinating views. The “must visit” city of Malaysia, Malacca is famous for its historical structural design and fine food. Major attractions of Malacca include Stadhuys (historical museum), Christ Church, Red Square, Porta de Santiago, St Paul's Church, Muzium Budaya, Portuguese Settlement, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Poh San Teng Temple, Kampung Morten, Bukit China(Chinese Cemetery), Recreational Forest Ayer Keroh, Baba and Nonya Peranakan Musuem, and Melaka Zoo.

Kota Kinabalu: The capital of the state of Sabah (Borneo Island), Kota Kinabalu is the major city in East Malaysia. It is cute poplar resort destination due to its proximity to tropical islands, lush rainforest and Mount Kinabalu. The city is named after Mount Kinabalu. Major Attractions of the city include Atkinson Clock Tower, Ethno Botanic Garden, Gaya Street Sunday Market, Karamunsing Complex, Kota Kinabalu City Bird Sanctuary, Kota Kinabalu International Airport and many more.

Penang: previous British protectorate, Penang is a striking island off the northern part of the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Often known as the "Pearl of the Orient," Penang is one of Malaysia's main tourist draws. The bustling island city is widely known for its excellent cuisine. Georgetown, the capital of Penang, is a favourite spot for tourists. Penang's popular pubs and restaurants are located in Georgetown. Batu Ferringhi, located on the north coast, is famous for its white sandy beaches, luxurious hotels & restaurants. Major attractions of Penang include Botanical Gardens, Penang Hill, Bukit Jambul Orchid, Hisbiscus & Reptile Garden, Fisheries Department Research Institute Aquarium, Kek Lok Si, Penang Bridge, Pulau Jerejak Resort, Snake Temple, and War Museum.
za000in

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I straight to Booking flight menu. What actually impressive me is the search function for the destination. You can just type the destination, and it will automatically remember to you the close match destination to your keyword.
Another impressive function to me, is the system actually remember your last visit destination choose. I clicked to the flight status, the system straight away stated the last destination selected.
austin72

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaysia the best tourist destination from the Asia continent and it is full of natural and cultural beauty. The great and glorious destiny of the Asia is Malaysia. The historical and archeological spots of Malaysia is very famous among the tourist.
Rishi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaysia has an international reputation destinations in Asia. Malaysia truly is an enticing place to visit. Malaysia is a top destination for tourists all across the world, having an unbeatable atmosphere and peaceful environment.There are many tourist place like Kuala Lumpur Attractions,Penang Attractions,Langkawi Attractions,Malacca Attractions,
Kuantan Attractions,Port Dickson Attractions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Asia Pacific All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: