Bali  Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index

Bali Indonesia Travel Forum
Share your opinions and experiences about Travel to Bali & Beyond

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Travel Tips While Cruising
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonee mark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Travel Tips While Cruising Reply with quote

Before leaving for your cruise, it is critical to review the cruise summary and travel itinerary to make sure that no errors, on your part or theirs, exist. This tip is the one that will ensure that you actually get to spend your vacation time doing what you want to do, relaxing and having fun, rather than wasting valuable time trying to sort out a mistake.Right as you board the ship, you will be given an outline that will explain all of the activities available to you so that you can review them as you wait in line. One last tip is tp extensively review this outline so that you fully understand the plan of the trip. It is much easier to correct any mistakes that you may see now, before you board the ship, so you are not wasting time doing so while on the ship. Embarking on a cruise is fabulous and something that should be looked forward to with great anticipation, but it will take a considerable amount of planning.

cheap taxi to stansted airport
JohnMaverick

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips. Also make sure that you already have travel insurance for your own safety and in case of emergency during your trip. An insurance policy can handle the expenses for you right away.
barbarapearson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing these tips. I appreciate and agree with all of these especially when in comes on preparing the plan for a trip.
sharlala09

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: tips Reply with quote

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful travel tips while cruising. I will keep this in mind
supersamdino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Travel Tips While Cruising Reply with quote

Hi, I appreciate the information that you have provided in the post. It is worth noting and I really liked the presentation as well. I will surely come back for more of intersting posts

Last edited by supersamdino on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
supersamdino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Travel Tips While Cruising Reply with quote

It is much easier to correct any mistakes that you may see now, before you board the ship, so you are not wasting time doing so while on the ship. Embarking on a cruise is fabulous and something that should be looked forward to with great anticipation, but it will take a considerable amount of planning.

Florence Apartment Rental ,Villas In Tuscany.
abroaduni

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: immigrating to canada Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information about traveling.I would like to support the travel insurance during travel.Also make sure that you have your own travel insurance in traveling for your own safety in case of any emergency.Then,you could go anywhere free of mind.

Have fun!!!!!

immigrating to canada
Ellen_zoneth
Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read your great and helpful information and I found here very useful and worthy travel tips. Thank you so much for that.
sean_jones

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like cruising. I found here nice information and Great Travel Tips during Cruising. Thanks for that.
Chris Tremlett

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow these tips and you will be safe on a cruise ship:

1.Check out the report card
2. Keep your guard up
3. Use the ship’s safe
4. Watch what you eat
5. Watch the booze
6. Watch out for the crew
7. Report anything suspicious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bali Indonesia Travel Forum Forum Index -> Bali Travel & Tourism All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: