Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 pm Post subject: More guidance to get Vietnam visa
There are two ways for foreigners to apply for a Visa to Vietnam there, either through the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival via visa service. In the first option, you have to apply for a visa to Vietnam in person at the nearest consulate of Vietnam. Please note that the application procedures and fees may vary depending on where you apply.
Get Vietnam Visa: 2 ways
Get Vietnam Visa online on arrival :
* How to get it? You go online at http://www.vietnamvisaonline.net, fill in the secure form, and just wait until 2-3 days until you receive your Visa Approval Letter, and take this + your passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your visa at airport. This seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam.
* How to get it? You reach this website and follow the required procedures.
* Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
* Processing time: 2 to 3 working days
* Processing fee: 40– 80 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
• Without Passport requirement
Get Vietnam Visa directly at the Embassy:
* Issuing unit: Vietnamese Embassy
* Processing time: 3 to 6 working days
* Processing fee: 40 – 85 USD/person
* Additional fee: Postal cost
* With Passport requirement
If there has any inquiry, please contact us to know more details:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum